Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ick.

Tissues. Cough drops. Books. My bed. Movies. Sick kids. Pajamas.

Yuck. That's how I feel. I feel like I've been sick (only colds and sinus thingies, mind you) for like a month. Between Sarah, Miaya, Dustin, and myself, someone HAS been sick for like the last 2 months. so gross. I was the last one to get sick, so everyone else is pretty much on the mend.

My ears hurt, my head hurts, my throat hurts. My nose is stuffed up, and running, depending on the time of day. I also can't breathe very well when I sleep, so sleep isn't easy to come by. Poor sad me. hahahahahahahaha. That's okay. Like I said, only a cold. It'll get better. :D

Any nice home remedy recomendations? I would love to hear them.

2 comments:

MiriamR said...

nyquil although it might knock you out. Bubba was throwing up the day after we got home and eva is finally on the mend from her bad cold and now I feel sick. The sucky part about the holidays is the sick. Hopefully you will be mended by christmas

Hera said...

I had three chicken poxers once. I have a photo of Miriam covered all over with pox. This was 1985. Endless chicken pox that year. They joys of being parents.