Friday, April 22, 2011

I change the songs

So I put up whatever songs make me happy in the music player in the sidebar. The newest one is Lover, Lover by Jerrod Nieman. I'm not sure why, but our whole family sings this song when we hear it.
 
And so, here are the Baker girls singing part of the chorus for your listening pleasure. :) 




Well, I guess Miaya sings while Sarah hums. Miaya sings: Lover, lover, lover, You don't treat me no good no more, then Sarah hums the part that would be treat me good no more. hahahahahaha.

3 comments:

MoBo said...

hahahhahaha that makes me laugh so much, AWESEOM! now i have to go listen to the song hahahsaway

MiriamR said...

CUTE! I can't believe Sarah is singing too! so adorable. I don't even know that song (Im lame) Daniel wants to know if you guys would want to meet up in 4 corners some time this year for like a weekend or something? Or montecello although I HATE montecello. haha

Hera said...

How precious and lovely. Their mother has a good singing voice.