Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another first

Miaya's first dance class was today. My main motivation in doing this at such a young age is so when she is famous due to dancing she can say "I have been in dance classes since I was three!" Ha! Not really. I just figured she needed some interaction with random strangers in a safe environment. I think she and I have too much time together. She loves me, but she sure does get sick of me sometimes. Thank goodness for family, neighbors, friends, and now dance class. AND starting tomorrow: story time. What? Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking, but when I signed up for it, it seemed like a good idea. Apparently I was feeling ambitious. We shall see. I think this will be a good thing. :D I didn't even get a pic of Miaya, though! I brought the camera, but failed to put the memory card back in. So I took pics at home after the fact. I'm okay with it. Mostly.

So fun. I use this phrase a lot.

Oh, and remember to vote if you can. :) Today! I wish I could. ::sigh:: Maybe soon.

On Saturday a couple of weeks ago, (already?) we met Payson for the first time. She is Dustin's cousin's little baby and she is tiny! Four pounds! But she already has more hair than Miaya! hahahaha. She's beautiful.

3 comments:

MoBo said...

Oh GOSH!!! thats SUPA EXCITING! lol I was thinking the same thing about the When I was three HaHAHA great stuff! So I am not remembering, what sort of dancing is it??? I just hope she doesnt become a stuffy poncy snobby elitest poo head that is a poo head, but I am sure you guys will be great in leading her away from such a path heheheh Love to Yous!

MiriamR said...

FUN! I am so excited when I can put Eva in dancing. Did she like it and do ok? Yeah I am interested to know what kind of dancing it is.

That little Payson is so cute and tiny!! I can't believe she is so small.

Hera said...

Good job taking Miaya to everything. Soon enough she will be in school.
I wonder what it would be like to have a baby small like a doll. My children were all giants.