Thursday, February 10, 2011

My newest crazy idea.

Okay, so we have lots of people we want to visit and they just happens to be all over the United States. There are folks all over the world we want to see, but since I have no passport, and need to go to DC to get a new one, I thought of a most brilliant plan. Are you ready for it? Are you sure? Okay, here it is: do a roadtrip across america this spring! woo woo! Awesome right? I asked Dustin if he'd be willing to take two weeks off so we could drive across the US to visit a bunch of lovely people. AKA our family members across the country. He isn't quite sold on the idea, so we will see if it happens. :D So Miriam and Daniel, Jason and Robin, and Melisa and Willie, here we come. hahahahaha. Just kidding. I'll let you guys know for sure if we end up doing it. I hope we do! Yippee!!

4 comments:

MiriamR said...

that sounds like an awesome idea!! We will be ready with 24 hours notice :) I want to go to the beach but its so far away well unless you count mexico but I am not going near Juarez the murder capital of the world!! GOOD LUCK!

Maliana said...

sounds amazing! i hope you get to do it!

MoBo said...

WOOHOO!!! sounds AWesome!!!! you guys have to get passports hvað sem er, so might as well ey? hehe jokes. I was thinking of doing that! but i need friends, and monies, and friends, and monies... . hmmm hahah

Wiley Family said...

Yes what a great idea. Our doors are wide open for all who want to come. I also hope you guys can do it. Especially before Miaya starts school. things get a tad bit more complicated as far as taking trips and such with kids in school.