So Thursday is my favorite day of the week. Not entirely sure why, it just is. An even better Thursday is when it's Dustin's birthday! I made this little collage of awesomeness into a big 33. hahaha. I was inspired by a pinterest thing. He hasn't seen it yet. :) He will, though, when he gets home. This post is for him. :)
So Dustin, you are a unique and wonderful man. How grateful I am that we have been able to spend some wonderful times together. There are so many parts to you, so many things that make you you. You know I love lists, and so here is a birthday list just for you.
The complicated bits and bobs that make up Dustin. (or What makes Dustin Dustin.)
1. Your love of Jeeps.
2. The best sense of humor in the universe.
3. Your love of the gospel.
4. Being an outdoor enthusiast. Example: fishing, hunting, wheeling, hiking, camping, etc.
5. The amazing father you are to our two beautiful young daughters.
6. Putting your whole heart into everything you do whether it's being a young men's leader or mowing the lawn or going to work or loving your family.
7. Your appreciation of snow.
8. Daddy daughter dates.
9. You patience when I ask one million and one questions.
10. Being a hard worker.
11. Diving in and trying before admitting defeat. (I'm not sure defeat has ever happened, though.)
12. Drinking out of the hose. :)
13. Your amazing one armed photo shoots. Of the whole family!
14. Going on drives.
15. Your sense of adventure.
16. Funny faces.
17. Back scratches.
18. Short hair and blue blue eyes.
19. Your amazing barbecue skillz.
20. An oil change for a first date.
21. Helping others out whenever you see someone in need of it.
22. Showing our girls how to fish and hunt and fix the car.
23. Your love of fireworks and fire. (Pyro!)
24. Your varied knowledge in many many many things.
25. Being the best friend any one could hope for.
26. Loving the Bears for 6 million years even though they sucked for 5.9 million of those years.
27. The love we have shared for the last 9 (or so) years.
28. Your love of your family.
29. The natural leader you are.
30. Bringing snickers ice cream and bug juices home, just because.
31. Giggling like a school girl when you find something hilarious.
32. A warm heart to go with your warm hands.
33. Melting when our girls just want to hug their Daddy.
Babe. We love you heaps. Thanks for being who you are.