Friday, September 2, 2011

No pictures. Again.

I haven't taken pictures in a while. I'm not sure why. But we're having fun. I will take more pictures so you have something fun to look at while you're here. ;)

 So I went to Wal Mart today. I kind of hate Wal Mart. It's not an active hate. I just avoid going as much as possible. The concept of the store is great: one stop shopping. I just have bad experiences pretty much EVERY TIME I GO. Today I had coupons and the lady had already rung everything up and the coupons were left off. (Because I used my debit card, and had already swiped it) She said next time to put the coupons on the little place next to where the card machine is. I did put them there, and told her that. She wasn't too pleased. I felt bad. Not for saying that I did. I was nice about it. I felt bad about the whole transaction, and vowed yet again to avoid Wal Mart as much as possible.

 hahahahahahaha.

 Okay! It's Labor Day weekend, and it's going to be great! Miriam and Daniel will be here in Utah, and we are going to get to meet Jamison for the first time. And the kids get to hang out. And I get to see my sister! wooo hooo. That's fun.

 Dustin is repurposing an old tent trailer. We got it years ago. Seriously. And it's just been sitting in the backyard, being a home to a mouse hoard. Okay, maybe not a hoard but at least 2 mice. They are disgusting creatures. Anyway, it's a bit of a tedious process. Dusting tore it apart in one afternoon, which was a lovely surprise. He's been putting it back together as a flat bed trailer. Very handy. It's lots of trial and error, however. Not such a lovely surprise.

 The weather has been lovely this week here. It was about 100 degrees for a couple of days last week. This week it's been downright pleasant in the 80's. Delicious. I love this time of year. It's still warm in the day time, but lovely cool evenings. OH my. So good. Autumn is on it's way. ::sigh::

 My latest obsession: Pinterest. It is such an awesome thing. A great way to put a bunch of stuff you love online into one place. Like we have a bunch of tomatoes finally ripening in my garden, and I wanted to try making home made tomato soup. I checked out Pinterest, and found this and this and this and this. So that's what we're having for dinner. Yum yum.

Happy Labor Day!

No comments: