Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thoughts



So I have read a little bit of Stephenie Meyer's new book, Breaking Dawn. I am more excited than I should be. But I am. Soooooooo very excited. If you want to read it, here it is. I suggest you read the other three books first. Sooo good though.





Next, I am reading a new book called The Book Theif by Markus Zusak. I've never read anything by him, and it's interesing, because his style is unlike anything I've ever read. Trying a new author out is like trying a new flavor. Each is different and has things one likes and doesn't like. I'm liking this new book so far. It's good.







And since I can't find my camera to put a picture of Miaya up, here is another delicious picture of Antelope Island. By the way, I put my feet in that water. It hurt. Well, the salt stung my skin. I think it was because I had shaved my legs that morning, and it was a very unpleasant sensation. That's all.

Enjoy.

No comments: