Sunday, February 22, 2009

A few goals.

I have a few goals I want to accomplish this year, and I am already on my way to completing one. There is this website, 43things and I find it to be intriguing. The website is like a place where one can share their life lists. I really like lists. I also like the idea of constantly working on some thing or another. One of my items on my list is to visit 5 new cities this year. My first one this year was Kanab. I love this city and wouldn't mind living there some day. :) So fun.


It's going to snow this week. We are having a young women overnighter in the mountains this Friday, so it will be an interesting thing. It has been feeling like spring at my house for the last week. It snows into May here in Utah, though, so you learn to expect snow for a while, even if it reaches 70 degrees in February. It's only been around 50, and below the last couple of days, but that's really lovely.


I am sick today. I thought I was going to vomit at church. It was quite unpleasant. But I had to go because all the other members of our presidency are indisposed. Thank goodness we have a secretary again. She is my saving grace right now. :) I'm tired, and frustrated. But that's okay. This too shall pass, right?


I'm realizing I am not in a very good place this week. I'm having a lot of self pity. :P Sorry.

No comments: