Sunday, July 5, 2009

It rained a lot.

This much rain in Utah is so completely abnormal. I love the rain. This rain was almost, ALMOST, flood like. I haven't ever seen this much rain in my neighborhood in the last 6 years that I've lived around here. Pretty cool, though. It was all gone within a couple of hours, but it had me worried for a minute or two.
In the backyard.
My front yard became a little pond.
Yippee. This is what happens when my gutters overflow. Instead of the water flowing down the street, it flows into my front yard. Amazing. I really do need to call the city and tell them to remedy the problem.
Miaya came out of her room all decked out in Dora. The shoes and the shirt are the only Dora things she owns. I was laughed when I saw her. And then I took this pic. The marks on her face are mosquito bites! She has even more now. She scratches them until they bleed and then she scratches them some more.
Miaya in her pretty new dress. And her hair is in pigtails. You can't really see it, but they're there.

1 comment:

MiriamR said...

I can see the pigtail! She is cute! She looks so old in the green dress. Man they are getting old. Cute little ones turning old. Bubba too.