Friday, January 16, 2009

lerly lerly loo loo

It seems I have nothing to blog about anymore. I am not as depressed as I have been for the last 9 months or so, and it seems that my need to blog is drying up? Or maybe I just have the desire to do other things, or the energy?

Whatever it is, I like it. Not that I don't feel like blogging much lately, but just that I can do lots of other things too. For a while there, all I could do was take care of Miaya, and Dustin, and do the young womens things. Now I am able to enjoy it all more. Having my sisters and their families in town has been a BIG refresher for me, and the webcam, and being able to see and talk to Mamma and Dad and Melanie, Henry, and Lete, and being able to talk to Maliana across the seas, and hear her play her guitar.

You are so talented Maliana. For reos. Oh, I just had a thought. Melanie, Henry, and Lete: you guys should make more videos. They are highly entertaining. Your pictures of your adventures are soooooo fun. And I hope Melisa will put up tons of pictures from Vegas.

I need ideas for mutual on Wednesday. We have not planned it, for some reason. Anyone have any? Something that can be pulled together quickly. We have February already planned, but this one week has been forgotten. It's just the young women. Miriam, you mentioned your Where's Waldo thingy, and that sounded fun. :)

It felt almost like Spring today. The sun was shining so bright. There is no snow left in my front yard: it has all melted. There's smooshy yellowed grass, and brown mud. My driveway is half ice-rink half dirty concrete. My backyard is still mostly covered in snow, the hard crunchy kind of snow. It seemed out of place today. I am sure another snow storm or 10 are on their way. I love it all. I love the cold, cold snow. I love the blistering hot summers. I love the cool earthy fall, and the warming rainy spring. I think this year is going to be a good one. :)

No comments: